Science Week has been celebrated with a host of activities all designed, organised and presented by members of the Science Club, ably led by Ms Solo and supported by Science Teachers.
- Periodic table cupcakes raising money for the Bursary fund.
- Year 8 Toy Fair showcasing Toys made for Make a toy task and chance to make catapults and hovercraft.
- Robo race over a science themed obstacle course.
- Science Knowledge and Robots Trivia Kahoots attended by 130 students.
- Demonstrations and experiments at lunch in the quad and year 6 classes.
- Tutor group Science quiz.
The events had something for everyone and the enthusiasm, willingness to take on a challenge and fun the students showed was infectious.
Mr David Little
Head of Science