Welcome to Loreto Normanhurst Oratory for 2016. We welcome new students in all year groups and our new community members in the primary school. Oratory is building up for another year of exciting events and we look forward to once again seeing so many of our students partake in the varied opportunities that we provide at Loreto Normanhurst.
Over the coming weeks, information will begin to be emailed to students regarding the various teams and competitions they can enroll in. I encourage you to sit with your daughters and discuss their goals for extra-curricular this year. There are a number of opportunities that cater from the inexperienced orator to the advanced debater.
Your daughter could also make contact with their respective House Academic Activities Leader or the School Academic Activities Captain. This year, these students are:
- School Academic Activities Leader: Cara Stone
- Academic Activities Leader – Aston: Charlotte Johnson
- Academic Activities Leader – Barry: Leigh Marshall
- Academic Activities Leader – Kendall: Sophia Mokhtar
- Academic Activities Leader – Kuring-Gai: Emily Brockeslby
- Academic Activities Leader – Maye: Anastasia Klassen
- Academic Activities Leader – Mornane: Caitlin Howlett
- Academic Activities Leader – Mulhall: Eleanor Cooper
- Academic Activities Leader – Ward: Georgia Couter
Please find attached copy of Oratory at LN – 2016, giving you a few more details about Oratory Events, their timing and the level of commitment required. There will be new events this year, details of which will be emailed out closer to the date.
We are also looking for ex-students and parents who wish to be coaches or adjudicators for the Oratory Program in 2016.
For further information, please contact the Oratory Team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ms Bernadette O’Dwyer