Music Festival 2018 – Important Information
International Convention Centre, Darling Harbour, Sydney
Wednesday 28th March 2018
The show will start at 7pm
We are thrilled with the strong ticket sales for the Music Festival. If you would still like to buy a ticket, please click here.
All Primary School students have been briefed on the rehearsal arrangements for next Wednesday and Secondary School students were briefed as part of Wednesday’s school dress rehearsal in the gymnasium. The following key pieces of information were covered in the briefing:
- How to get to the ICC, Sydney Theatre
- Uniform – students are encouraged to take responsibility for their uniform
- Management of the environment
- Being safe
- Mobile phones
If your daughter is unwell on the day, please follow the usual procedures for notifying student absence.
Please note that in the interests of safety and security the following procedures will be implemented:
- Rehearsals at the ICC next Wednesday are closed to the public. Only students and staff will be allowed access into the theatre during the rehearsals.
- Doors to the theatre open at 6pm.
- A lock out period will apply for the beginning of the show for safety purposes. This means that from approximately 6:58pm (for show commencement at 7pm) the lockout will apply and latecomers will not be permitted to enter the theatre. This lockout will last for approximately 10 minutes, after which time patrons will be permitted to enter the theatre.
- Students will be allowed to carry their phones with them on the day, but once inside the theatre, their phones must be switched off.
Music Festival is a wonderful celebration of our Loreto Normanhurst community and we look forward to seeing you there.
Ms Bernadette O’Dwyer
Music Festival Coordinator