Music Festival 2017
As many of you are aware, this year marks 120 years of Loreto Normanhurst education. To mark the occasion, this year’s Music Festival will take place at the newly built International Convention Centre Sydney. This is a wonderful new facility that will showcase the incredible talent of our students using state of the art facilities.
As a result of the move, there is a considerable amount of work currently taking place to ensure that the event runs smoothly; as it does every year. However we felt that it was important to share the following information with you to allow you time to prepare:
- This year’s festival will take place on Wednesday 29 March 2017. Doors open at 6:00pm with the show to begin sharply at 7:00pm.
- The event will take place at the brand new International Convention Centre Sydney – 14 Darling Dr Sydney NSW 2009
- Tickets will cost $75pp. There will be no limit on the number of tickets you can purchase.
- Parking is available at the ICC.
- Student travel for the rehearsal will be by chartered train (Years 7-12) or coach (Years 5-6) as in previous years. Confirmation of specific details regarding travel will be communicated very soon.
We are currently working with our ticket provider and the venue to ensure smooth sales of tickets. These tickets will be made available to you very soon and will be available online.
Ms Bernadette O’Dwyer
Music Festival Coordinator