Loreto Normanhurst Extended Day Program
Last week an email was sent to parents of day students from Years 5 to 9, about an exciting new program to be introduced in Term 1 2020. EXTDAY@LNH is an after school program intended to meet the needs of families and improve individual student growth. For more information about the program, which will be offered to students from Years 5 to 9 in 2020, please click here.
Campion Booklists 2020
We are pleased to advise that the Campion Booklists for next year are now available and can be completed online. When ordering online you will need to use the Access Code: “PB4H”. Please place your order as soon as possible or by Friday 6 December 2019 at the latest to ensure your daughter receives her books in time for her commencement next year. It is anticipated that your order will be delivered to your home, office or any other nominated address by the week ending Friday 17 January 2020.
- Yr 7 2020 – Campion Booklist
- Yr 8 2020 – Campion Booklist
- Yr 9 2020 – Campion Booklist
- Yr 10 2020 – Campion Booklist
- Yr 11 2020 – Campion Booklist
Please see below the “Additional Purchases List” outlining the specific stationery and additional items required for each subject, as well as information in relation to the Sustainable School Shop.
- Additional Purchases List Year 7 2020
- Additional Purchases List Year 8 2020
- Additional Purchases List Year 9 2020
- Additional Purchases List Year 10 2020
- Additional Purchases List Year 11 2020
- Secondhand Textbooks User Guide Loreto Normanhurst
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the Learning Office.
Mrs Rachael Jarick
Assistant to the Deans of Learning
Dates to remember – Term 4 2019
|Year 10 SPRINT & LAUNCH||Monday 18 November to Friday 29 November|
YEARS 7 – 11
|Years 7 – 11 Awards Ceremony 2019||Thursday 5 December – 12:45pm | Gym|
|HSC Results Principal’s Morning Tea||Wednesday 18 December – 10-11am | Undercroft|