Notice for students regarding the Epping Chatswood rail closure
Please see message from Transport NSW about the Epping Chatswood rail closure
From 30 September 2018, Station Link bus services will operate while the rail line between Epping and Chatswood closes for upgrade to Metro Services. Stations that will close for upgrade include Macquarie University, Macquarie Park and North Ryde.
Students travelling to school from Macquarie University, Macquarie Park or North Ryde Stations can use a Station Link service or regular buses to connect to their destination. Parents and students can now plan their trip at TransportNSW.info. Students who travel by train from other locations should also plan their trip to understand if their journey to school will change.
You are encouraged to plan your trip and give yourself time to get to school.
Key features of Station Link include:
- High frequency, turn-up-and-go services to stations between Epping and Chatswood at least every six minutes during the peak.
- More than 120 new, fully accessible, air conditioned buses.
- More than 110 services per hour in the busiest parts of the day.
- A dedicated high frequency service to Macquarie University Campus from Epping Station.
- A loop service running at least every 10 minutes 7 days a week to all stations between Epping to Chatswood.
Please view the Station Link brochure here.
Please note there will be no changes to existing bus services or special school buses.
To plan your new trip, or find out more about Station Link, please visit transportnsw.info